Go Green for Arthritis and Turn Your Pickleball Play into a Fun
Dink for a Cure Fundraiser this Summer.
Who: Anyone! Whether you are a beginner familiarizing yourself with the game, play for bragging rights, have a self rating skill level, or are competitively pursuing an official USA Pickleball Tournament - any skill level and any age can Dink for a Cure.
When: Raise funds and awareness for the arthritis community your way - anywhere, anytime. Pledge your play this summer anytime between Memorial and Labor Day.
And mark #GoGreenforArthritis on your calendar for National Pickleball Day (August 8th)! #GoGreenforArthritis and show us your play, wear green (or other Arthritis Foundation swag) and share on social media! Tag us by using @ArthritisFoundation and use the #GoGreenforArthritis hashtag.
How: Ask opponents to make a donation, pledge a dollar amount for every match played, organize a ladder league, or host a round robin tournament.
Whatever your idea, choose one that's meaningful to you and we will provide the tools and support to bring your idea to life and make a difference.
Why: Together, we can accelerate clinical trials and achieve breakthroughs, break down barriers to health care and change the future of arthritis for millions of Americans.
Hear how funds raised can help advance the mission of the Arthritis Foundation and has made a difference for arthritis warriors like Everest.
Ready to Pledge Your Pickleball Play This Summer?
- Join the group (green button above) to create your own fundraising events page.
- Customize your page with your pickleball play details.
- Connect and share your Pickleball fundraiser on social media and invite others to join you!
Looking for Additional Resources or Ideas?
- Check out how Drs. Ayala and Rennie turned their passion for pickleball into an annual Dink for a Cure fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation.
- Find other pickleball players near you with www.playtimescheduler.com
- Join the Foundation's Fundraise Your Way Facebook Group to brainstorm, network and connect with others!
- Reach out to our community events team at [email protected].
Get The Word Out